Ultrasonic Heat Meter I-UHM is a device which measures thermal energy provided by a source or delivered to a sink, by measuring the flow rate of the heat transfer fluid and the change in its temperature (ΔT) between the outflow and return legs of the system.
It is typically used in industrial plants for measuring boiler output and heat taken by process, and for district heating systems to measure the heat delivered to consumers.
It can be used to measure the heat output of say a heating boiler, or the cooling output from a chiller unit.
– Measure liquid: Water
– Accuracy 2.0%. Measure the cold, heat flow separately.
– Precision temperature measurement. It takes PT1000 platinum resistance temperature sensor, matching 0.06℃.
– Real-time display the current measurement data. The historical data could be saved 18 months.
– Lifetime 6 years.
– Output Interface: RS485, Mod-Bus.Standard infrared interface.
– Stable measurement, no mechanical rotating parts.
– Copper or stainless steel, corrosion resistant.
– Heat valve optional
– Patented ultrasonic flow detection technology
– High performance, high precision, high stability and high reliability
– Could measure cold/normal/hot temperature water
– Support photoelectric interface, M-BUS output interface, remote data collection.
– Lifetime 6 years.It is easy and convenient to replace the battery with micro power consumption technology.
– IP68 Protection
– The pipes can be disassembled and cleaned to keep the measurement more accuracy.
– CnIrHurricane unique technology to ensure accurate flow measurement in the whole temperature range
– Dynamic is 1:100
– Small pressure loss, it is less than 50% lost than the industry standards
Ultrasonic Heat Meter I-UHM Specification:
|Model||Diameter||Maximum flow||Common flow||Minimum flow|
Standard & Approval
– Designed according to standard <Heat Meters: CJ128-2007>
– Meet JJG225-2001 standard
– Approved by CPA.
– With CMC approval.
– Follow the principle of technical requirements.
– Follow the user manual to install it.
– Install it under the required working pressure and temperature.
– Do not install the UHM around the strong electromagnetic field
I => Insert Type
U => Ultrasonic
HM => Heat Meter
40 => Pipe Diameter(DN),mm
II => 2nd Generation Ultrasonic Heat Meter
IC => Prepaid Meter,YC:Can be monitored remotely
Technical Specifications :
|Meter medium||Water/Homogeneous liquid|
|Accuracy class||2 grade/3 grade|
|Temperature Sensor||PT1000 platinum resistance Straight plug|
|Temperature range||3K-75K(Heat) /2K-75K(Cold)|
|Environment level||A grade|
|Battery model||3.6V Li-battery , lifespan over 6 years|
|Communication method||Infrared (default)|
|Communication protocol||Modbus/T188/Custom (default T188)|
|Installation position||Supply pipe/return pipe (default supply pipe)|
|Installation method||Parallel or Vertical|